Crash Involved Casualty type dimensions
The Crash Involved Casualty dimensions indicate whether or not each crash involved any casualties of a specified variety, and are therefore a convenient way to represent casualty class in crashes reports. MAST provides three distinct dimensions of this kind, for different varieties of casualty.
The casualty varieties are based on STATS19 casualty information:
- Crash Involved Casualty Pedestrian
- Crash Involved Casualty School Pupil
- Crash Involved Casualty Working in Cway
- Crash Involved MC User Casualty
- Crash Involved PC User Casualty
- Crash Involved Pedestrian Casualty
Each Crash Involved Casualty dimension contains a boolean value which indicates whether or not any casualty of the specified variety resulted from the crash. In each case:
- The value which begins with No indicates that no casualty of the specified variety resulterd from the crash.
- The alternative value indicates that one or more casualties of the specified variety did result from the crash.