Follow these steps to add constituencies to your reports.
- After opening a blank report in any of the tabs, (Crashes, Vehicles or Casualties), add any dimensions on the [[Filter[[ tab that you would like to filter the data by. To get the Constituencies in a specific geography, add Crash Location and select the area in question, such as Birmingham.
- In this example, we are adding constituencies as Column Headings so the Columns tab was selected. Constituencies can be added to row headings or filter, depending on your needs.
- Find the Crash Location Small Area dimension (as in the screen shot above), and click on the plus sign to the left of its name to expand it.
- Scroll down to find the constituencies listed in different ways. The three elements give a single set of headings (full name, abbreviated name or official code); the hierarchy (pyramid symbol) gives multi-level headings that can be drilled down through. In this example, we have used official full names.
- Click on OK and a list of the constituencies in the given Crash Location area of Birmingham (in this case) will appear