A category is the main method used to organise information in a MAST report. Reports can use any available dimension as a category. The dimension currently selected as a category is displayed when the Category tab at the bottom of the report is clicked.
How a category appears in the report depends on which view is selected.
Blank reports have a default category which can easily be changed if required.
To remove a category
- Click the Category (Rows) tab
- Right click the grey button bearing the name of the dimension
- Select Remove Dimension from the shortcut menu
Note that if the only category present in a report is removed, the report will have no data available until a category is added.
To add a category
- Click the Category ((Rows) tab
- Click the Add dimension button
- Select the name of the required dimension from the list
- Click OK